Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hot Stuff

I think that my Northern California roots can no longer be ignored. I admit that I like cold weather. I like days when the coastal fog comes in and the clouds never burn off and it's gray, and you really can't tell what time it is. Days that make you just want to get cozy. Days that don't make you feel guilty for staying inside and watching movies for hours. Days where you can get dressed in cute sweaters. Days that don't make you feel like an alien for not having a tan.

It was 88 degrees here today. When I left work at 2:00, my car was 100 degrees when I got in it. I was sweating on the way home from work - yuck. It's way too hot for November.



I think a trip to Santa Cruz is long over due.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than a visit to NorCal? Moving here. The S.C., Santa Cruz 95062, Surf City...how about it?

We have fog, we have coziness, we have sweaters!!!

Lots of love,
The Santa Cruzers

Jon said...

need I mention that here in Waco, Tx we can also empathize. Down right hot, but cooling ever so slightly.

Anonymous said...

We're with Jon on this one - Austin is the same way - although it's dropping right now as the "cold" front moves in.. yea, high tomorrow of 65 degrees - whoo hoo!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs