Friday, November 30, 2007

Breastfeeding

I just read this article about how You Tube has just taken down a video montage of women breastfeeding. I love the point the author has made about how many non-breastfeeding boobs you can see on the Internet, but when you see them in the work that god intended them to do, the Internet decides that its just too offensive for our delicate sensibilities.

I know that there are at least 300 people who travelled with us to Dallas that really appreciated that I choose to breastfeed Owen on the flights - in public.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I saw a "Hooter Hider" in a shop in McKinney. It is a cover for when you breastfeed and there is a wire on top that bows out the fabric so mother and baby can see each other but no one else can see. They said that it was talked about on The View and Elisabeth Hasselbeck recommended it.

I always nursed my two in public and most of the time, no one even knew what I was doing as it can be done so discretely.

I loved nursing and would recommend it to anyone.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs