Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Holiday Travel

I'm really not looking forward to our flight today. But I am really looking forward to seeing everyone in Witchita Falls tomorrow! And it looks like I will be getting my wish for cold winter weather.

The amount of stuff we need to travel with right now is a bit overwhelming. Double stroller, two car seats, two bags filled with clothes and such. Getting through security with stroller, a car seat, a carry on bag with a laptop and DVD player, a baby and a two year old is not fun: "Ok, you hold onto Andrew, I'll make sure the laptop makes it through", "Hey, keep an eye on the stroller." "Really Mr. TSA Man, I have to take my baby's shoes off?", "Andrew, no jumping in line!"

On our last flight, the moment we walked onto the plane Andrew started screaming "I no like the plane, I no like the plane" over and over and continued for about twenty minutes. He did eventually stop - thankfully.

Ugg, I'm starting to get stressed about it right now. It will be fine, right?

Posts will probably be short for the next few days. I'll take lots of pictures, but probably won't post any until this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will have enough distractions to keep you from returning to your past travel behaviors and anxieties, such as incessant checking of airlinedisaster.com's.

Wishing you lots of luck, good health, and an airline that knows how to serve a stiff martini. That would give you lots to be thankful for.

Lots of Love, Rachel

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs