Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Week Three

Its our last week of Winter Break, usually by week three of our year-round school's extended breaks I'm ready to send them back, but so far our break has been pretty great.  Eric was home for the last two weeks so we've had lots of family time, beach time, and Minecraft time.  Well Eric and the kids have, I don't do Minecraft, but it does give me some free time to get things done (or get my nails done :).

But, after two weeks of staying up late and getting up late, we are getting back into our regular routine.  So Monday we were up early, had breakfast, then off to Kids Club at the J so mom can work out, and home for lunch.  After lunch we headed out to our neighborhood park.  I took a ton of pictures and am having fun trying for new kinds of shots.  Here are my favorite from our park trip:


Don't have the lens for macro, but this is almost straight out of the camera and I liked it!



365 7



This shot makes me so sad



Learning to fly



Getting this open shade thing



Re-cropped this one



Playing with bw



Boys

After the park we had some down time then off to 5pm basketball practice for Owen then home, dinner and bed on time!  Hope the rest of the week goes this smoothly.

No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs