Saturday, January 26, 2013

Post 602

These look like something out of a Dr. Seuss book!

Ah Saturday.  I slept in till about 8:45 this morning.  I think the last time I did that I had 3 fewer children and 100 fewer grey hairs.  It was just what the doctor ordered; that and a shot of NyQuil. I swear that stuff does the trick every time.  I feel much better today.

It was raining all day today, a perfect day for low expectations.  The boys went to a birthday party and Eric, Sarah and I drove around and did our weekend errands.  We stopped at our favorite coffee spot Kean Coffee along the way.  My Instagram feed told me that there's a super hipster awesome donut truck there on Saturdays. We'll add that to our weekend food rotation for sure.

Kean!

After the party we came home and I took a few shots around the neighborhood.  My favorites are up on Flickr.  We are becoming basketball game watchers (I won't say 'fans' just yet), and are enjoying a Clipper game tonight.  Usually our little basketball junkie is watching with us, but he's upstairs playing a new NBA Xbox game instead.  Eric has tickets to take clients to a Lakers game on Saturday.  He's trying to get an extra one for Owen.  If he does, I'm pretty sure Owen's head will explode with excitement.

Faded heart

Looking forward to feeling better tomorrow and a week of everyone back at school.

And Blake Griffin just made an amazing dunk - may have just moved to fan status.




No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs