Sunday, January 20, 2013

365 Round Up

Busy, busy weekend here!  On Saturday Owen went to a birthday party, and our friend Brian turned 40 and celebrated with dinner out in LA.  Today we went to Eric's annual work party in the valley super fun, but a three hour round trip! So, I miss blogging yesterday and taking pictures today.  But tomorrow is another day to get back on track.  Here are my favorites from the week (plus a cheater pic from last week).

365 - 14

365 - 15 chomp

365 - 16 you know, just hanging with my tiger

Feeling better

365 - 18 Chillin' at the car wash

365 - 20 Beautiful day for a hike in Laguna Canyon

365 - 19 - totally cheating, I took this last week!

I try to take equal pictures of all the kids, but Sarah is the most cooperative these days.


1 comment:

Prof said...

Sarah is a pretty good subject!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs