Friday, January 11, 2013

Things were a little off yesterday at the Caprons.

I love it when I remember to program the coffee pot to brew and have coffee ready when I get up, but yesterday instead of coffee, I got hot water.  I forgot to add the coffee!

Eric drove off to work without his computer - which NEVER happens.

I think Sarah was in her jammies until about 1pm.

The temp hovered around 56 degrees, way too cold for us wimps to go play outside, so I think the kids may have played a few too many hours of Minecraft.

Sarah did help me make lunch though.

Helping mom "cook" mac and cheese

Don't eat the "cheese"!

365 10 - just like the smile on this one.  (and the jammies)

The afternoon picked up a bit and we aired ourselves out, made it to Taekwondo then to dinner out at a Japanese restaurant in our new 'hood.

Hoping today goes a little more smoothly.   We've got a new couch coming and a playdate with the Maginos, it's going to be great.



No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs