Friday, January 25, 2013

Just making it through today

Rainy day pick up

It was such a good week, mostly.  It was fun having various kids home with me this week.  It was fun to stay home read books, snooze and watch TV.  Being home is great when I feel good and I get to play hookie from my various drop-off and volunteer commitments and stay home and take care of mah babies.  But it's another thing altogether when I feel rotten and the kids are now feeling better and super high energy and are expecting a certain level of service from their mom.  I felt so tired today I had to call off our usual weekly Target run.  It's a fun errand Owen and I do together when the others are at school - he cried when I said we weren't going.  Then I felt so sad that I was making him sad. (I'm such a sap.)

But things are looking up.   Eric is home, upstairs with the kids and I'm typing away watching last week's Downton Abbey.  I'll say it, thank goodness it's Friday!

No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs