Sunday, January 06, 2013

Mr. Mystery

We have discovered great new kid entertainment.  The Mr. Mystery invisible ink activity books.

Am buying these booklets in bulk

I picked up a couple of these when Andrew and I were at Michael's yesterday.  Just from the look of them I knew Andrew would love it.  It's filled with puzzles, riddles and games all decoded with an invisible ink pen.  This little book even pulled Andrew away from the Xbox.

These books have been around at least since I was a kid. The cover is so funny to me - "HOURS and HOURS of  BY-YOURSELF-ENJOYMENT".   This is totally the DS/iPhone/iPad, give-your-kid-something-so you-can-cook-dinner of back in the day.   I will be hunting down the other two in the series.   It is a little advance for five-year-old Owen, be he can still play plenty of the games that don't require reading.

If you have a seven year old, get thee to Michaels!



No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs