Thursday, January 24, 2013

Obsessed

Andrew and Sarah were home sick from school today, and I think I'm going down too. My nose is so stuffed up. We've had four days of illness. I'm sure Eric had no problem being gone this week! Poor Owen wanted to play basketball (and just be outside) so bad, I let him out amid our backyard construction. He didn't care, he played out there for an hour.

It was rainy today, so our backyard patio concrete will be poured on Monday instead of this week. I'll be so happy when there's a lot less dirt around here. With the backyard coming along, and our interior wall painting just about done, the house is starting to look a little more put together. It's so fun to do stuff to the house, I just wish it all wasn't so damn expensive!

Since we were home all day again today, I got a jump start on the boys' birthday party planning. Andrew is going bounce house, and Owen is having a basketball party (surprise!), dates are confirmed and locations are secured.

I'm crossing my fingers that everyone will be back at school tomorrow and I'll be able to go to spin, I miss it!

No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs