Thursday, January 10, 2013

No redhead shortage here!

Sarah up after a short snooze on the couch


just got up from my nap

We had an epic playdate with Finn and Seamus yesterday. These boys are two red-headed kindred spirits to our kids.  The best part? The kids played together upstairs and at the park really well and I got lots of good talk time with their mom!

I asked the kids what the best and worst part of their day was:

Owen: 
Best: Playing basketball and having Finn and Seamus over 
Worst: Getting a scrape on my leg

Andrew: 
Best: Playing football and LEGO StarWars with Finn
Worst: Getting a scrape on my arm

Sarah:  
Best: Playing with Seamus at the park
Worst: Seamus

Don't believe Sarah, she LOVES Seamus.  I would have that marriage arranged in a heartbeat.

Goofy lunch bunch

Four out of these five kids are redheads! (Seamus is that cutie at the head of the table)

No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs