Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm posting everyday in June!

A few months ago, the National Blog Posting Month group went monthly.  Instead of just posting everyday in  November only, the NaBloPoMo group is providing a monthly theme to explore.  I've hesitated making another blogging commitment like I did in November because of computer problems, busyness, other stuff, but June's theme is really speaking to me.  The theme is home.   So much of my energy is focused on making a home for my family, but I've never really explicitly explored what home really means to me.   I think I'll be posting a lot of pictures, since that's where my interest is taking me these days, but with the photos and accompanying text, I'll be exploring why the images mean home to me.  I want to really focus on why home is so much more than a house!  

No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs