Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Toddler Habitrail

Regan's mom emailed on Friday night with the classic parental S.O.S, "it's going to rain tomorrow, what are we going to do to with the kids?!" I started to panic - ack, how are we going to get these kids good and tired if we have to stay inside all day? Luckily, the weather held on Saturday and it did not rain so we were able to get the kids outside and to the park - crisis averted.

Here's Regan and Andrew in the tube connecting two parts of the playground; it really only extends about a foot farther than this picture shows, but it reminded me of the habitrail homes I had for my hamsters when I was a kid.  Typing this just reminded me of the time I was in seventh grade my cat ate my pet hamster Henry.  Poor Henry escaped his home and my cat just did what cats do to rodents; circle of life in the suburbs.  


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the comments on our blog. I can't wait to get Caleb and Owen together in Hawaii- and Andrew too! I bet they have a lot of similarities that we don't even notice! We are excited to get to hang out with you and Eric too!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs