Friday, May 16, 2008

Rest in peace

Well, it didn't last long. The computer is officially dead. We'll be getting a new one soon and then I can get back to posting. I've missed you! There's lots to catch up on with the boys. Today I'm home with Owen, he has Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. His vet, er pediatrician, said this should pass in about four days, but in the mean time he'll be uncomfortable. He has blisters in his throat that make it painful for him to eat, so he's in pain and hungry. Thankfully he's sleeping right now. (If that garbage truck outside wakes him up they'll be h*ll to pay!). Phew, he's still sleeping.

I'm posting from my work 'puter which I rarely can do. We've got schizophrenic web controls here at work - some days I can access my blog, but other day's I'm denied and sent threatening messages saying my web surfing will trigger a corporate audit, so I don't like to push it.

On deck I've got lots of video of the boys. We've been going to the park in the afternoon to check on the baby ducks and to do some serious rock throwing (not at the ducks of course). What is it with boys and rocks?! I've got some cute stuff. So as soon as the IT department (Eric), makes his recommendation we'll be purchasing a new computer soon and I'll be back to my more regular posting.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Have a great birthday weekend!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Leslie and Kelly. It will have to be a big party to make up for all these birthdays we have been celebrating via the blog.I just found the biggest cake pan ever. Who wants to make the cake? Love, Ma

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs