Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Matinee

As Owen's preschool Room Mom, It's my job to schedule a few activities throughout the year for the kids to get together and for the families to get to know each other better. 


Since I'm lazy type B, I haven't planned anything yet, BUT one of our fabulous parents did.  We got together this afternoon for a little outside-of-school bonding and saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D.  


My little hipsters (at Beauty and the Beast 3D)


The boys with their cool 3-D glasses.


I was going to just take Owen since Andrew is anti anything with a girl in it these days.  But I was able to get him to come along too with the promise of some Skittles.  


I'm happy to report both boys loved it!  If you've got boys, and aren't sure if they'd be into it, I'd go for it.

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

What fun!

Hoffmom said...

oh - I can't wait to take the boys... although I must admit I kind of want to see it again myself :)!

Leslie said...

Jodie - it was so good! Action, story & great songs. Really, I think I'm going to have to buy this one.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs