Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Princess



My princess!  (she's been wearing that crown for days!)

My Sarah, she's been wearing this crown for days.  She had it on when I dropped her off at school and when I picked her up. She's sleeping with it on her head right now.  


On Monday, I had a parent teacher conference for Sarah.  She's doing well in preschool and is right on track with her developmental milestones and social interactions.  My favorite part of the meeting was reading this in her assessment:  "Our little smiling sunshine, that's Sarah.  She brings so much fun to our classroom.  She has unique ideas of which no one else thinks."  


This makes me so happy.  I love that Sarah follows her own ideas.  This is so true at home and I'm so glad that she is herself at preschool too.  

1 comment:

Hoffmom said...

best compliment AND evidence of genius ever!!! :)

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs