Sunday, January 01, 2012

Getting psyched for ski school tomorrow!


We're off to a great start to 2012! Here are the kids at Squaw Valley in North Lake Tahoe today. We're staying with Tim and Rhonda right across the street from the slopes. (It's is so fantastic not to have to load up and drive to the slopes!) They boys are so excited for ski school tomorrow, I'm not sure they'll sleep tonight. Sarah will not be happy when she realizes that she's not going too - you have to be three for ski school. We have some fun in the snow with her planned. She's not too young to do a little saucer sledding! This is such a great way to finish off our holidays.


One of my 2012 resolutions is to post here everyday. That's a BIG stretch since I think I'm averaging once a month, but I can do it! Other resolutions include spending more time with friends and family and to finally take the kids camping.


Wishing you a fantastic 2012 and if you have some resolutions, let me know and I can cheer you on!

3 comments:

Prof said...

Should be fun!

Mara said...

Wow! You sure do know how to make some really hard resolutions good luck and I hope you finish them.

Hoffmom said...

good luck on your resolution - I'm SURE you have enough fodder to work with :)! You'll do great!!!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs