Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sunday Blues



The view at the Back Bay, originally uploaded by leslie_capron.
Andrew has loved his vacation and is dreading tomorrow. Tonight he hates school. I wish he didn't. I want him to love it. I encourage him tonight, and hope tomorrow in class he's ok. Not sure who has it worse, me or him...

Update:  Andrew wasn't thrilled about school this morning, but was much better than last night.  His attitude just stumps me.  I don't remember disliking school so much so early on (high school yes, 1st grade, no).  When I'm in the classroom on Wednesdays, I see how he is in class and he's just fine, and borderline class clown even.  He is in his element.   I'm hoping this is just a case of liking to stay home more than going to school, who wouldn't?  I'm also hoping this gets better - we've got a long way to go.

Updated Update:  And Andrew was just fine when I picked him up today from school.  MORE than fine.  He was happy and bouncy and excited that he had earned a STAR card today.  (STAR cards are given out for good behavior).  So, I think the moral of the story here is Andrew hates Mondays, just like 95% of the general population.  And this mom worries too much about her baby, just like 95% of other moms.

No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs