Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My little angry bird : )



My little angry bird : ), originally uploaded by leslie_capron.
I think Angry Birds maybe taking over Star Wars for favorite video game and characters in the Capron house. We have several Angry Birds shirts now for the kids. We mostly got them for the boys, but Sarah loves the shirts too. So much so that she'll go into the boys' drawers and steal their Angry Birds shirts to wear. In my desperate attempt to force pink on my little tomboy, we got her a pink Angry Bird shirt too.  And to up awesomeness of it, its an Angry Bird dressed as Princess Leia.

3 comments:

Jon said...

If I am reading this correctly, that means that Star Wars and Angry Birds marketing teams have joined "forces" no home is safe from the influx.

Hoffmom said...

that is the awesomest shirt ever! I may need to buy one for every little girl I know :)! Is there an angry birds star wars game yet?!

Leslie said...

Yes, Star Wars + Angry Birds = mind blowing awesomeness. Here's where we got the shirts. They have tons of other mashups too. Andrew also has an Angry bird + Fantastic Four t-shirt too. http://www.redbubble.com/

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs