Monday, January 09, 2012

New favorite show

Season 2 of Downton Abbey premiered last night.  A PBS Masterpiece Theater series I had not even heard of a week ago.  Tim and Rhonda raved about it during our Tahoe trip and thought I might like it.  It's an upstairs/downstairs drama set against World War I England.

With children named Andrew Charles, Owen Alexander and Sarah Elizabeth, you might suspect that I am somewhat of an Anglophile.  And you'd be right.  To say that this show fits my demo would be an extreme understatement.  I loved it, and need to catch up on season 1 immediately!



4 comments:

Prof said...

Can't wait to watch it. Why can't we do shows this well?

Hoffmom said...

ooooo yes! I've been hearing loads about how great it is - we just need to bite the bullet and get it on netflix or something!!! :)

Kelly said...

I have been hearing about it too. Just checked and added it to our netflix cue! Yah!

Jeanie said...

I heard about that on some news show and tried to record it, but it didn't show up. I will have to look for it again.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs