Monday, June 09, 2008

Home 7


Dishes, originally uploaded by leslie_capron.

I have a love / hate relationship with dishes. When I see the pile on the counter, I run the other way. But at some point in the evening I decide that I'd rather not look at a pile of gross dishes in the morning, so I start to wash. And a funny thing happens. I start to get into it. I get into a grove and I just power right though. And then I see the countertops and start tackling them and if its been a tough day, I'll start cleaning out the fridge. Its like washing the dishes set off a cleaning binge in me. Weird.


(And yes, that's another dying plant on the right.)

(And if you're not into the dishes post, there's video of the boys in the post below)

1 comment:

Mara said...

I am the same way with dishes, I like to let them pile up and then I can do one big batch. Andrew is talking up a storm how cute, can't help with the flowers I don't have much of a green thumb myself, good luck.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs