Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jedi Training

There's a Star Wars epidemic here at the Caprons. It's affecting everyone, including Sarah. That's Sarah trying to play the Lego Star Wars video game. (And no judgement on the almost two and half year old still using a bottle please; she's my baaabbyyyy!!!)

Sarah Lego Star Wars

Andrew and Owen can play that game for hours. And Owen is FINALLY able to play it by himself too. He went through some awful weeks of wanting to play, but not really knowing how to, and was too frustrated to accept any help. That lead to some g*d-awful tantrums. I'm glad that's over.

The current favorite show right now is a month-old Tivo-ed Cartoon Network Lego Star Wars
episode. They watch it at least once a day. And Sarah is the most insistent on watching. (I'm still waiting for those pink genes to kick in. She does not display one iota of interest in anything girlie yet.)


Andrew asked me to mend a two year old Star Wars shirt that barely fits because he couldn't bare to part with it. He was not amused at my suggestion of just cutting the sleeves off.



Before tee shirt

After tee shirt_1

His most favorite clothes are all Star Wars themed.

Andrew bubbles 2

And I'm counting my blessings that its Star Wars and not SpongeBob on all his clothes. That I could not handle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only found one thing in this post shocking:

"two and half"

Whaaattt? When did that happen? But you just had that Baby Sarah. She is such a beautiful lady, and I can see she is holding her own.

Love to all of you,
Rachel
P.S. Does this mean you have purchased a gaming console?

Hoffmom said...

you might as well start buying his star wars shirts REALLY big... because guys can be into star wars for the rest of their lives!!!!! :)

Jon said...

I think I had the same shirt! Circa 1983

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs