Thursday, June 04, 2009

Look - my eyes are open! Sarah Update.


Look - my eyes are open!, originally uploaded by leslie_capron.

Sarah is doing great! At a little over two weeks old, she's gaining weight, starting to have more alert times and most importantly ONLY WAKES UP ONCE A NIGHT! We have been blessed with another good sleeper. I think it has to do with her lovely chubbiness - a fat baby is a sleepy baby. We are falling into a bit of a routine around here. Eric drops off the boys at Kindercare in the morning, Sarah and I hang out and do a lot of feeding, napping, diaper changing, outfit changing, laundry, and pick up the boys in the afternoon. I swear, life with an infant somehow causes strange space/time changes and by the time I am finally showered and dressed its 4pm and time to get the boys. Where does the time go?

I posted a few more pictures of Sarah at our Flickr site.

Andrew and Owen updates coming soon...!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah...Somebody's doing something right..You look so cute. Hey Leslie...I'm sometimes on that same schedule too. A few of the neighbors have caught me in my Pj's at noon, but I'd been working since 6:00 am. Whatever it takes is what I say.. Love, Ma

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs