Monday, February 18, 2013

Presidents Day

No official school today, but we played school!  Andrew, Owen and Sarah each did school work today and loved it.  I think Andrew is ready to be home schooled full time :)

Presidents' Day Homeschool

Reading about the Wright Brothers

I learned that I totally rock homeschooling...one child.  Once those other two needed attention it all kind of fell apart.  It was hard to keep them all busy and not interrupt each other, but I felt good that we didn't spend the day in front of a screen.  Andrew got a ton done on his report and Owen did some great work practicing his writing.

1 comment:

Hoffmom said...

well done you!!!! I would totally rock homeschooling, too, as long as I had no other responsibilities and had regular breaks every hour. ;)

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs