Friday, February 01, 2013

Me time

Friday after I dropped off Owen at school, I realized had 2.5 hours of kid-free and errand free time.  Most days I go back home and start cleaning the house, but today and turned the car toward the beach and went for a photo-walk at Crystal Cove.  It was the best decision I made all week.  The weather was amazing, sunny in the 70's.

Here are a few of my favorite shots:

reach!

buzzzzz

rusty

After my beach walk, I headed down to Laguna Beach to my favorite lunch spot, Active Culture, for a rice bowl and detox smoothie. And after writing that sentence, I think I am officially a Southern Californian.

I've got to add this to my weekly routine, I don't get outside enough.

3 comments:

Hoffmom said...

gorgeous pictures! and what a lovely stroll :)!

Hoffmom said...

lovely photos! and what a wonderful time!!! :)

Mara said...

Great shot with the bee, I am so glad you get some me time, especially for detox smoothies, I hope it tasted better than it sounds.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs