Sunday, March 11, 2012

All Work and No Play

So I'm off again on one of my trips. But this time I'm not racking up Kingfisher Club frequent flier miles bouncing around India - rather I'm loading up on vertical feet (or meters) skied ahead of a meeting I have on this Monday and Tuesday.

Staying at the Waldhaus Resort in Flims, Switzerland and got a great day of skiing in at the adjacent Laax ski area. Pictures are below.

Speaking German has been handy - all seems to still be in my head despite years of non-use.

Wish the whole family was here. Reminds me of the adventures we had here as kids. Surprisingly doesn't seem to have changed much.

Anyway, off to Mara's and Arthur's in Greece next!

View from half-way up



What a real ski-lunch should look like



Where I scared myself (I accidentally did this off-piste slope in white-out conditions before storm cleared - thought I was going to plunge off a cliff after each turn)



My hotel room


(just kidding)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Via Dil Lag,Flims,Switzerland

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ouzo and tarama (appetizer) is waiting for you,and there is more to come...
Arthur Greece.

Jeanie said...

So glad you are safe!~ What adventures you have. Have fun in Greece~

RealExams said...

i like your comment and this is really great well job.thanks

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs