Thursday, September 08, 2011

Health update

I continue my summer of surgery!  In July, I had a small benign tumor removed from my neck and yesterday I had one of these implanted in my chest.  



It's a small heart monitor that will continuously record my heart rate and hopefully help my doctors diagnose my wacky heart beats.  Yesterday was awful.  I am not one that tolerates anesthesia or strong antibotics well.  But today, I am MUCH better.  

As usual Eric was a champ taking care of the family.  He did the kid drop off, Andrew early pick up, Leslie pick up from hospital, Andrew homework, pick up Sarah and Owen, home, more homework, dinner, TaekwonDo, home, reading, and bed.  Phew.  I think he's glad to be back at work today! : )





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish the doctors find out the problem,but till then just stay cool,listen to music,smell the flowers, and no alcohol!
Arthur, Greece.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs