Monday, September 05, 2011

First hair cut

It was finally time to get Sarah's hair cut. I'd been wanting to just let it grow, but after a summer in the pool the ends were just too crunchy for me to ignore. Since I usually get the boys hair cut at Sport Clips, and they don't do girl's hair, we took the whole crew to First Cut. It's the kind of place with movies, airplane seats and an entire candy store. The kids loved it. This will be the last time I take all three there though, they got us for $80! Hello Supercuts!


Sarah was not sure of the whole thing. She cried when we tried to put her in the seat by herself, so she opted to sit on Dad's lap.

Where did my baby go?
She's getting to be a big girl!

First Haircut_1

Andrew loved it.

Fun cut!_2

Owen loves the spiky hair. He calls it his Mohawk.

Handsome boy

Looking good kids!

All done!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love that you are documenting this! So adorable and I love the pic of them all together~

Hoffmom said...

sarah's face during that haircut is so perfect - I love it!!! And isn't it hard lifting up your big kids to do things like put them in carts or the haircut airplane thing. finn doesn't ask for it often, but when he does I swear I'm about to throw out my back!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs