Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Of course we had a Dad-venture!

It was all about Eric this weekend. He turned 35 on Friday and Sunday was Father's Day. Needless to say we had some Eric fun. On Saturday night we drove to Downtown Disney and the ESPN Zone. There were lots of video games and sports on the TV - really a guys place. The boys nearly went crazy from sensory overload. On Sunday we hopped in the van and drove to Downtown LA for some culture and tacos. Eric loves to get out of town. It's a great balance to my homebodyness.

If you've got a few minutes (or an hour!) here are pictures from the weekend. I'm having a great time in manual mode on my camera, but it does slow me down sometimes. I thought I would switch back to auto mode this weekend and be able to capture more shots. I had mixed results. It worked ok in some situations, but it blew in others. I'm still trying to really master the camera, I'm making progress, but I've still got lots to learn.


Father's Day

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer


Downtown Disney

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

A belated birthday to Eric. It looks like you had a great time. Love the shots of the two brothers together...and the image of the boys playing in the mirror image of the building. Boy, Sarah is growing up fast, and I haven't even met her yet!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs