Friday, June 18, 2010

Lovely Thursday

We had a big day yesterday. Morning at the beach, grocery shopping, naps, and a play date with Ian. I think I was more tired than the kids after all that!

We are so excited to have friends in the neighborhood. We met Ian and his family at T-ball and found out they live right around the corner. Yesterday was our first "drop-off" play date and Ian came over without his parents. The kids had a blast, although by the end of it our house looked like a Toy R Us threw up all over it!

Beach days on a Thursday, play dates during the week; life is good.


Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

What a fun day~

Kelly said...

Seeing Andrew in a long sleeve shirt makes me think it is not a billion degree there. Jealousy! Tried to trim some bushes tonight and I have already counted 30 mosquito bites on my legs. Don't you want to move to Texas? :)

Leslie said...

Kelly, it was a nice day. I think it topped out at 75 degrees, but I'd put up with some mosquito bites to have family close by!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs