Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Everyone was "up and at 'em" this morning and we headed to the park a little after 8am. I always think "what could be better or more fun for the kids than playing at the park"? That's why when Andrew was crying over his applesauce snack because there wasn't enough for him to have two, even though he wasn't even half way done with his first, I had a hard time keeping it together. We're at the park AND mommy didn't forget the snacks, it supposed to be a great morning right? They sure keep ya humble.


swing!


Can I go now?


cave Andrew


brothers - I didn't mean to cut off Owen, the three other shots were out of focus : (

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Well I can sure relate to how you felt! (only chances are I would have forgotten the snack!)

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs