Thursday, May 20, 2010

A is for Airplane

Today was one of those days that I was wishing for my old life. The boys were going crazy and I was fantasizing about my old quiet office. Today I yelled too much, but we still managed to have fun.

We went to a park in Costa Mesa with a huge cement airplane, then headed out to McDonalds and our favorite spot to watch real airplanes land at John Wayne. We topped off the afternoon at the pool.

I had to dig deep today, but we managed to have more fun time than time-outs.



Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer


P.S. Sarah update is coming!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

What a fun place to play! Great pics as usual. (I may have to stop commenting on your awesome pictures and just let you know when they are crappy, Ha! Since they are all so good)

Ellen said...

Let me know next time you go there. We love that park. We almost went this Thursday, but we ended up at Tewinkle...it would have been great to have run into you.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs