Sunday, March 09, 2008

What happened to Sunday?

Got on a plane Saturday morning and 20+ hours later I'm launching into my first set of meetings in Singapore. Travel not as bad as I feared - just stayed up most the trip, arrived late at night, slept and now feeling pretty acclimated.

Pretty nice place from what I've from the airport to the hotel. Will keep everyone posted as I figure things out.

Priority number one, after getting through my clients? Finding Leslie and the boys something cool to bring back. Suggestions welcomed.


Sent by GoodLink (www.good.com)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a long flight! Be safe while you are there!

Anonymous said...

Go see this:
http://singapore.raffles.com/
DAD

Anonymous said...

That is indeed a long flight,i did Greece to San Francisco in 15hours!
bring some digital cameras and sell them to friends!
Arthur.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs