Thursday, March 13, 2008

Metro Madness

Just tried to stuff myself into a subway in Singapore. Wasn't aggressive enough and didn't make it. Will try again shortly. Souvenirs depend on me figuring this out.

Anyway, not sure if this is politicallly correct or not but I think I'm about 10 years older than everyone in the train station. I've never seen so many youthful working stiffs. Where are all of the old people? I'll defer to my sociologist father to explain why that's the case.

Cheers!

Eric

Sent by GoodLink (www.good.com)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Singapore, with younger youth comprising 30.6% in 2000 is likely to reach 36% in 2010. So there you go. And they look younger as well. It is also the second most densely populated place in the world. G-PA

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs