Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just My Luck

Of course Owen's going to take his first steps while I'm as far away from home that you can get on this planet. At least we have blogs so I know about it.

Anyway, just figured out Singapore shopping. Picture a Southern California shopping mall crossed with the size of Las Vegas and crowds from Disneyland.

My head is spinning a bit. Don't think I've ever seen a queue 30 people deep at night for Starbucks, Gloria Jean Coffee, Subway, and Burger King. Decided to divert back to the hawker markets for a more laid back meal of green curry, rice and a mango salad so spicy I don't think I can finish it.

Nice finale to my short trip and sucessful meeting. I'm back on the plane tomorrow (Friday) and, thanks to my handy 'flux capacitor' I'll be back in LA first thing Friday morning.

Sent by GoodLink (www.good.com)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hotter than Hatch or have you forgotten?

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs