Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's been over a week since my last post!

I've missed you! Its 9:30 on Tuesday night and I am ready for bed; the boys are asleep, the dishes are done and the coffee's ready for tomorrow. Eric's in San Francisco again this week, but things here are plugging along so well that I find myself looking for things to get worried about. Like tonight. Owen was getting sleepy so I thought I would put him down a little early (around 7:45) and figured I'd let him do his crying thing and get it out of the way before I put Andrew to bed. So I take a sleepy Owen upstairs and put him in his crib and start to walk away knowing the screaming is about to start. But instead of the sad wailing I usually hear, he was just quiet. He didn't even make a peep. I walked back over to the crib to check on him and he looked up at me like "hmm, you still here?" and rolled right over. So, I immediately called Eric and said I think somethings wrong with Owen, he went to bed without any crying or fuss. Eric was really nice about this and humored me for a moment and said, "maybe he's coming down with something and isn't quite himself or maybe he didn't take a long nap today". Then I started realizing that maybe Owen is just sleepy and that's it. He is almost a year old and should be going to bed with little difficulty. Somehow I forgot that our other baby was going down in his own crib at two months. It's really ok if he's not crying!

Anyhoo, we had a fun weekend filled with play-dates, parks and going to the beach. I uploaded the 10 photos I liked OUT OF THE 389 PICTURES I TOOK. This photography thing is hard!

3 comments:

Prof said...

Really cute photos of some really cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures AND your parenting are amazing.
-Rachel

Jeanie said...

It seems I keep repeating myself, but your children are adorable! I am jealous of Tim for having so many grandkids. Score: Tim 4 Jeanie 0

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs