Sunday, April 01, 2007

Boy what a week!



This week has just flown by! We've been home since Wednesday, and are getting used to being a new family of four. I think it is going to take Andrew a little while to really warm up to Owen. He really doesn't pay too much attention to him yet, but I know that will change once Owen is a little older and more fun for a toddler to interact with.

Owen is doing well and has no lasting injuries from his birth. His face was bruised and swollen Monday and Tuesday, but now he looks just fine. He is eating well and has gained 4 oz since Monday. So far he is a pretty mellow baby, he sleeps alot and really only makes a fuss if he gets cold or is hungry. Like Andrew, Owen loves to be swaddled.

Today is the first day that I've felt close to normal. The first few days were really rough and I owe a lot to Vicodin for getting me through. My mom's been here too this week and she's been a big help with getting all of the things we didn't have in the house ready for Owen's early arrival.
Owen's sleeping now, so I'll sign off and try to get some sleep too.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another nice baby. What fun these boys will have! Everybody will need to keep in shape to keep up with them. I'm glad your mom is there. I'll take the next shift.I think there will always be a need for an extra pair of hands/feet at your house for some time.
Love to you all, Ma

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs