Sunday, July 29, 2012

Second Grade!

Second grade!  I just can't believe it.  After a rough first grade year with lots of stress, we're hoping second grade is an easier experience for Andrew.  The first week of school started out so well.  His teacher introduced herself to each child with a smile and a handshake.  Andrew was smiling after that.  When I picked him up the first day he was happy and excited.  If Andrew's happy, I'm happy.  The next two days he came home with 5 STAR cards (cards the student get when they show great behavior) - he's never had that many in one day ever! We're looking forward to a great year. 

First day of school!

First day of second grade!

Andrew meeting Ms. Barnes for the first time.

2 comments:

Hoffmom said...

Andrew looks SOOO handsome!!! How is Owen doing in Kindergarten? And don't think I didn't notice Sarah's rockin' Spiderman shirt!!! :) love that girl!

Mara said...

Sounds like he has a great teacher, I know that I always did so much better in school if I liked my teacher, it makes such a big difference.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs