Sunday, July 29, 2012

First Day of Kindergarden!

Our sweet, sweet baby Owen started Kindergarden this week (I don't think I'll ever stop calling him that).  He was a little apprehensive when Sarah and I dropped him off, and needed some extra hugs and help from his teacher to say goodbye.  But when I picked him up he was all smiles.  I think this will be a great year for Owen.  We love his teacher Ms. Larson, and being in the afternoon class gives him lots of mama-time in the morning.   


This is the best he could manage for a smile before class!

First day of Kindergarden, I could not get a regular smile to save my life!

He got lots of support from little sister.  She even wore his favorite shirt : ).

First day of school

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats on being a big kindergartener Owen! Leslie- I am constantly telling Caleb that he is my baby boy and that won't ever change! We have about another month before the big day for Caleb.

Prof said...

We are so excited Owen, have a great year!

Hoffmom said...

okay, I guess if I just kept reading, I would have found out how Owen is doing ;)

and PM kinder is so great because the morning is nice and relaxing... except when you have to get up early to drop your big kid off for the regular day (sigh). ;)

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs