Friday, February 03, 2012

That didn't take long

And another resolution bites the dust.  I didn't post at all this week, nor did I take a photo.  That's ok! I'm still a good person!


I'm stunned it's Friday.  This was one busy week: doctor's appointments for my mom, getting tax stuff together, lot's of "mom I forgot my _____ (sunglasses, share toy, pants)"  requiring many trips back home, the usual TaeKwonDo, swimming and reading tutor time, waiting around for a new dresser (Ikea finally failed us), Owen's teacher's last day (requiring actual room-mom work), a new photography class, watching the entire first season of Downton Abbey, and most excitingly -  meeting with realtors!


We think we finally found a neighborhood that will be a good fit for us.  I'm so excited.  I hope this works out!  If it does, Thanksgiving at our place!

5 comments:

whoorl said...

No! Don't leeeaaave.

Leslie said...

You must come with us!

Jennifer said...

Love..ly Valentine and more news too....I'll be waiting to hear.

Jeanie said...

I've just discovered Downton Abbey too. I need to watch the first season! Didn't know you were moving....why not to Texas? There are lots of people that could babysit!

Hoffmom said...

I've got DA season 1 on DVD just sitting under the TV... I know that the second I put it in the DVD player, I'll be neglecting life until it's done... then Season 2 comes out...! :)

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs