Saturday, February 04, 2012

Performance Review

The other day I was sharing with Leslie how wiped out I was from going through our semi-annual performance review process with all our staff. She, of course, had no sympathy for me stating, "Those things are important for people. In fact, I wish I had someone giving me feedback on how I've done since I stepped off the corporate track a few years ago."

Well Les, since you asked for it, here's your annual review.

Bottom line? Exceeds Expectations.

Happy Valentine's Day!

YouTube Video


Location:Starcrest,Irvine,United States

6 comments:

Prof said...

Pretty darn cute. Thirs is a winner!

Prof said...

This is awinner

Leslie said...

Awww.. Thanks Bee's!!!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

You both rock!
Love,
The Annons

Hoffmom said...

Gorgeous family!!!

And I'm with you, Leslie... always wonder how I'm doing and feel like I won't really know until the kids either are or aren't happy functioning, contributing members of society ;) (i.e., in jail or not in jail...) ;)

Unknown said...

When you add the badge visitors to your website can discover your Google+ page and connect in a variety of ways. Monster Beats

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs