Monday, August 02, 2010

Lessons Learned

8 things mom learned during our first school project

1) Andrew loves spray paint

2) Spray paint is very hard to get off from skin (see item 1). I recommend not spray painting before having to go anywhere, like church for example.

3) Do not leave projects outside to dry and forget about the sprinklers

4) Start projects early (see item 3)

5) The size of the mess is directly proportional to the amount of fun

6) He liked it when I just sat next to him and watched him do it

7) Let the kid do the project!

8) It's best not freak out when you arrive at school and see another kid's project and it looks like a Rembrandt (see item 7). I am going to have to work on this one.



DSC_0053


I think he really liked the project.

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

I have a friend who "helped" with her son's projects....and it never stopped. In high school, she was writing his reports....

Andrew's artwork is awesome. Doesn't look like he needs any help to me.... Even Rembrandt started out with the basics....

Hoffmom said...

Awesomest box ever!!!!! I can't wait to see the Valentine's Day mailbox he will create come February!!! :)

Anonymous said...

The kid made ones are always the cutest. You can both be proud!
-Rachel

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs