Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunset


Sunset, originally uploaded by leslie_capron.

We're back. Back from lovely, warm, mellow Hawaii. Ten days of flip flops, bathing suits, and the beach. It was a nice get away. I won't say it was relaxing... our boys were up at 6:30 everyday and needed to be out the door and in the pool by 7:00  (every morning I was nervous that the lovely people at the Marriott were going to ask us to move because we were so noisy in the morning! )  There was no sleeping in, or napping, or lounging lazily by the pool, but there was awesome fun at the beach, in the pool and on the go.   

I am looking forward to our next Hawaiian vacation already.  Here are pictures from the trip. I've got a few more to upload - they're on Eric's computer - the hotel internet connection was seriously on Hawaiian time and attempts to post drove me insane. I will get them up this week.

[For those following my vegan cleanse adventure, the cleanse ended with the pepperoni pizza I ate the day before we left and hit its nadir with the loco moco I ate about day 6 of the trip. And I'm back on the caffeine.]


4 comments:

Prof said...

Really great photos. You should consider a career change.

Jeanie said...

Leslie, loved looking at all of your pictures, especially like the one of Andrew's mad face and the boys watching the DVD player.

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tim - you should consider a career change! The photos are awesome and we are so happy ya'll had a wonderful time. Hawaii is wonderful and you just never really want to leave - i love island time!

Anonymous said...

Leslie - since i don't know what kind of camera you are using (digital SLR or digital point & shoot) - i'm going to assume a digital SLR since you asked about lenses. Bryan says to be able to blur out the background without having to purchase a new lense just move your F-stop to a smaller number (i.e. F2.8, 5.6) - also the focal length of the lense comes into play as well - refer to this article for more explantion http://www.azuswebworks.com/photography/dof.html
Hope this helps you!! Keep up the awesome work!
~val

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs