Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy Cupcakes!

A few days ago Andrew opened the pantry door, found the cupcake papers and said, "I want Happy Birthday."

How many birthday parties has this kid had at Kindercare?! I have only presented Andrew with a cupcake once in his life. And now he is so familar with them that he only has to see the cupcake PAPER and knows that those go with cupcake CAKE and that means its somebody's birthday, oh and that cupcakes are TASTY.

Its pretty adorable that he thinks cupcakes are called "Happy Birthday".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew and I park our cars in the same garage. Who doesn't see cupcake papers and want a sweet treat? Though I might have said "I want frosting cupcakes!"

Sending Happy Wishes,
The Annons

Mara said...

I miss cupcakes, cake and regular frosting, they don't have those things here. Their cakes are more like mouses (sp?) all fluffy air and food coloring. What I would give for a box of Betty Crocker and vanilla frosting, I think I will be stocking up when I get back to the States.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs