Tuesday, July 03, 2007

First Day of School

We survived! Owen did well at Kindercare yesterday. All of the teachers I saw when I was picking up the boys had gone in to check in on him, so I know he got loads of attention. I just love this place. The consensus was that his did great for his first day. In fact he felt so comfortable in his room that he pooped all over his teacher Miss Fari. Boy, when I saw the aftermath in a baggie by his crib I felt really bad. I have never seen Owen trash an outfit so completely.

As I was anticipating, he did have a hard time with the bottle, but by the end of the day there were 4 empty bottles, so I guess he got with the program pretty quick.

Mom did ok too - it was much easier dropping off Owen on his first day than it was with Andrew. This time I knew I hadn't somehow missed the expose on this Kindercare and how this was the worst place you could ever leave your child and only the worst kinds of parents would leave their babies there and if you did you didn't deserve to keep them anymore. None of those types of worries plagued me yesterday.

Day two has gotten off to a good start. Everybody slept through the night - amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all very brave. Bravery is good when raising kids. Love, Ma

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs