Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm still pregnant


Still pregnant and ready to be done - this is going to be a long 6 weeks! This picture was taken about a week ago, and I am perceptively bigger than last week. I am predicting this kiddo will weigh more than Andrew did (I am hoping so since I now weigh more than I did when I delivered Andrew!)

I am deep into third trimester fun - hearburn, no sleeping, and complete absentmindedness. In an attempt to make coffee the other day, I neglected to actually put coffee in the coffeemaker. I was wondering why Eric was laughing when he went to get us a cup - I had put water in, so I made hot water. Another day, I drove off to work with Andrew's shoes in my car and the poor guy had to stuff his feet in an old pair (we've since upgraded his shoe collection).

Even though I am a bit uncomfortable right now, I am overwhelmingly thankful that we've made it this far and this baby boy is doing just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look lovely to me.
Ma

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs