Monday, February 05, 2007

Home again

Leslie's home now. After spending a surprisingly comfortable night in the hospital (thank you to whatever sleep aid my lovely nurse gave me :), I'm home again. I'll be on strict bedrest (the kind where you are really only suposed to get out of bed to go to the bathroom) for the next 3 days. I'm also on some great medication that makes sure my uterus stays nice and relaxed. While I was at the hospital I was given the Fetal Fibronectin test that will tell you the likelyhood of going into real labor within the next two weeks. My test came back negative which is a very good sign. The goal now is to keep this baby put for at least the next 5 weeks so we make it to 36 weeks.

The good news in all of this excitement is that the baby continues to be just fine. The ultrasound we had on Tuesday showed him growing nicely. And all of the contractions and poking and proding we went through yesteday seems to have not bothered him at all - his monitor showed him to be happy as a clam.

No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs