Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Albuquerque Turkey

Sarah and I went to our second Vista Verde Thanksgiving feast yesterday.  Remember Andrew's performance?

Andrew Thanksgiving performance

My baby!

It was Owen's turn yesterday.  The three kinder classes sang songs then hosted a Thanksgiving Feast.  We got there right on time, so we didn't get a great picture spot.  Some parent must have camped out for awhile! Owen was right in the middle of the group.


He's in there somewhere!

He was so cute.  He was waving and winking at me while everyone was getting situated on the stage.  I got to join him when it was time to eat.  He told me he was embarrassed when he was singing, but he sang and did all the hand signs.  He did such a great job.

Owen - he wore his costume for about 30 seconds!

After the feast we had to get a picture with his awesome teacher, Ms. Larsen.

LOVES his teacher


Looking forward to Sarah's turn!


1 comment:

whoorl said...

Adorable. My heart just leapt when I saw the photos of Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Larsen too. Miss those two so much!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs