Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tulips

Big milestone this week - the boys got their first flip-flops!

This was not my idea. I think these are very impractical for little kids. We went to buy them another set of Crocs and tennis-shoes. BUT the boys saw the DINOSAUR flip-flops and we weren't getting out of there without them. On the bright side, I picked out their tennis-shoes without protest: Converse, no lights.

During the trying-on and testing out, Andrew started calling the flip-flops "tulips" - we're not sure why, but we thought it was so funny!



2 comments:

Ellen said...

Too funny! Charlotte really wanted flip flops too. I feel the same way about them, but we gave in too. We shall see how it goes...I foresee a lot of hurt toes.

Jeanie said...

Cute video. Thanks for sharing your kiddos from across the miles!

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs