Sunday, December 21, 2008

17+ Weeks


IMG_0318, originally uploaded by leslie_capron.

Wow, almost half way through and this is my first belly pic! I'm feeling much better and much more like myself these days. The worst of the morning sickness is over - phew! All of my appointments have been as normal as can be and we're looking forward to our next ultrasound next Tuesday. Hopefully we'll be able to put the boy/girl question to bed! You bet I'll blog that day and share the news.

We're slowly getting our Christmas act together this year. We've got the tree up, stockings hung and our cards were just mailed late Saturday. Hopefully you'll get yours before the 25th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're feeling better and blogging a bit! I was beginning to wonder if you'd given up! You look great - and Congrats!
Merry Christmas!
V&B

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs